War for Vulcallus
Walkers Rank 1
- Calm and Collected: Overwatch shots made by this unit are made at full BS.
- Servo-Stabilization: shots are twin-linked if walker didn’t move last two movement phases.
- Elusive: Walker gains Jink.
- Serpentine: Walker gains Stealth and Move Through Cover.
- Anti-grav Thrusters: Unit gains the Jump type.
- Careening: Walker may tank shock and ram, and counts as AV 13 for those purposes.
Walkers Rank 2
- Reckless: Walker gains an additional 1d3 hammer of wrath attacks, and gains Smash.
- Preserve The Machine Spirit: Unit may make a Look Out Sir (5+) Roll after being hit to assign the hit to an intervening model within 6" that granted it with a cover save.
- Resilient: May reduce a penetrating hit to a glance on a roll of 4+
- Modular Repairs: Walker gains It Will Not Die (4+)
- Instinctive Positioning: As long as it is not immobilized, shooting attacks are always resolved against its front armor.
- Inviolable: Walker ignores the first glancing hit it takes each phase.
Walkers Rank 3
- Reinforced Plating (Front): Vehicle gains +1 front armor.
- Reinforced Plating (Side and Rear): Vehicle gains +1 side armor and +1 rear armor.
- Quasi-Heretical Tinkering: Chose one: choose one heavy weapon to gain the Blast rule, or choose one blast weapon to gain the Large Blast rule, or choose one template to gain the Torrent Rule.
- Upgraded Guns: All weapons fired by vehicle are fired at +1S.
- Force Field: Vehicle gains 4+ invulnerable save.
- Impregnable: AP1 and AP2 weapons don’t gain bonuses rolling on the Vehicle Damage Table when penetrating this vehicle, and vehicle is immune to the Melta, Armorbane, and Lance rules.