War for Vulcallus
All Vehicles Rank 1
- Obscured Target: Vehicle gains +1 to any cover save, including Jink.
- Veteran Gunners: Choose one: vehicle gains +1 BS when vehicle did not move in previous movement phase, or gains +1 BS when its target didn’t move in its last movement phase.
- Venerable: You may force reroll on damage table when vehicle suffers a penetrating hit.
- Assault Tested: Vehicle may overwatch, including blast type weapons.
- Displacement Shield: Vehicle gains 5+ invulnerable save.
- Crewmen: If a friendly vehicle is wrecked, but not exploded, two pilots immediately disembark and count as part of that same unit. They have the following profile: WS3, BS3, S3, T3, W1, A1, Ld8, Sv 5+, and are equipped with a bolt pistol equivalent.
Transport Vehicles Rank 2
- Veteran Cargo: Choose one: vehicle may add a transport capacity of 6, or vehicles becomes an Assault Vehicle.
- Quick Unloading: Transported units may disembark normally during movement even if vehicle moved more than 6”.
- Gyro-Harnesses: Models inside the transport may use their normal ballistic skill even when the vehicle moves at cruising speed.
- Murder-Holes: Choose one: transport counts as Open Topped for the purpose of determining firing points, or, once per game, when the vehicle is assaulted, the assaulting unit takes a number of S5 AP- hits equal to the number of embarked models.
- Veteran Driver: Choose one: vehicle may move an extra d6” when moving flat-out, or, vehicle ignores dangerous terrain tests.
- Evasive Maneuvers: vehicle gains Jink.
Non-Transport Vehicles Rank 2
- Steady Aim: Choose one: Vehicle may gains Split Fire, or, moving doesn’t affect vehicle’s BS.
- Precise Shot: Shots made by the vehicle are Precision Shots on a To Hit roll of 5+, and target must reroll successful Look Out Sir rolls.
- Prepared: Vehicle’s weapons gain Interceptor and Skyfire (excluding blast and template weapons).
- Quick Reloading: Unit may choose one weapon to fire one extra shot per round.
- Command Vehicle: Vehicle gains a transport capacity of 6.
- Crack-Shot: Vehicle gains +1 BS.
All Vehicles Rank 3
- Impregnable: AP1 and AP2 weapons don’t gain bonuses rolling on the Vehicle Damage Table when penetrating this vehicle, and vehicle is immune to the Melta, Armorbane, and Lance rules.
- Reinforced Plating (Front): Vehicle gains +1 front armor.
- Reinforced Plating (Side and Rear): Vehicle gains +1 side armor and +1 rear armor.
- Quasi-Heretical Tinkering: Chose one: choose one heavy weapon to gain the Blast rule, or choose one blast weapon to gain the Large Blast rule, or choose one template to gain the Torrent Rule.
- Upgraded Guns: All weapons fired by vehicle are fired at +1S.
- Force Field: Vehicle gains 4+ invulnerable save.